- Home-based ab crunch machine with bottom-up design
- Knee carriage glides along curved track to work lower abs first
- Gradually reaches middle and upper region for full ab workout
- Multi-angle adjustable seat; plate-loading posts for adding weight
- Measures 61 x 53 x 33 inches (W x H x D); 1-year frame warranty
Ab Coaster PS500
The revolutionary new Ab Coaster PS500 puts you on the fast track to great abs! The Ab Coaster works exactly the opposite from a traditional ab crunch machine. Rather than working your ab muscles from the top down, the Ab Coaster works from the bottom up, helping you target those hard-to-reach lower abs.
Just kneel on the comfortable carriage, and pull your knees up. It’s as simple as that! As you lift, the knee carriage glides along the biometrically-designed curved track, engaging your lower abs first, then the middle and upper region, giving you a complete abdominal workout from the bottom-up.
The Ab Coaster keeps you in perfect form and makes it easy for anyone, regardless of fitness level, to exercise your entire abdominal region correctly and effectively every time, without straining your neck or lower back.
The Ab Coaster also features a multi-angle adjustable seat to help you work your love handles and plate-loading posts to add extra weights for advanced users. The Ab Coaster Home unit has all the same features and benefits as the ELITE model but is slightly smaller for those who wish to conserve space.